Saturday, January 17, 2009

Spreading the word

So, I have started spreading the word about this project. I've made a Facebook note, e-mailed those who are not on Facebook, and posted on the PostSecret web forum. Yes, I am an avid PostSecreter. And yes, PostSecret/Frank Warren helped inspire this project. In fact, while trying and failing to come up with a name for this little experiment, I did what I always do when I'm lost for inspiration: I read PostSecret. I have all four books and almost five hundred secrets saved on my computer. And what do you know? One of the secrets saved was this:


And I guess that helped add another dynamic to this project. I have so much stationary and so few people to write to. And I can't be alone in this. So here I am: someone to write to.

(for those unfamiliar with PostSecret: http://postsecret.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment