Friday, January 8, 2010

A Long Overdue Update

It’s been five months since my last post. Needless to say, I’ve been a bit slack. Actually, maybe “busy as flip” would be a bit more accurate. In that time, I’ve moved house twice, done a semester of school, and have been seeing a chiropractor twice a week—but those are all stories for another time… and another medium.

However, my love for mail is as strong as ever. A few of this semester’s art projects even centred around my love/obsession with air mail envelopes in particular. Plus, I found a wicked-as wallet that looks like an air mail envelope, almost flipped my shit, and of course bought it. Soooooo awesome. Great convo starter, as well.

Anyways, I hope to bring more life back to this project, and really keep up with it. Please spread the letter love, and I hope to hear from you soon

1 comment:

  1. I have the RSS feed bookmarked and I keep checking and waiting for a new post. Finally!
    You should post a photo of your air mail wallet!
    Happy new year! I hope it's been a good start so far!

    ReplyDelete